Important Links & Documents:CYT MD Job Description
Meet Our Board of Directors
Artistic Job Postings
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing your interest to the CYT Indy board – at email@example.com
-CYT Indy Board of Directors
- CYT was founded in 1981 in San Diego, California by Paul and Sheryl Russell who also founded Christian Community Theater (CCT) for actors of all ages.
- Since 1981, CYT has grown to be the nation’s largest children’s theater organization with programs in thirteen states.
- Every session more than 12,000 kids participate in classes and over 100,000 community members attend their performances.
Because CYT does not own facilities, the organization rents space in the local community, utilizing classrooms and stages in churches, schools, and local theaters. CYT is not affiliated with a particular church body, and people of all faiths are welcome.
CYT stands in the forefront in its commitment to the highest ethical, moral, technical and artistic standards of excellence. Instructors are professionals, qualified in teaching and/or performing, who must understand our mission statement, values, objectives and goals. All CYT staff strive to be excellent role models.
So, what do you do next:
1) Check out this video:
2) Skim through our colorful guide:
3) Check out and register for our current/next-session Classes (Fall, Winter, and Spring) or Camps (Summer):
4) Sign-up to audition for a SHOW (prerequisite: currently enrolled in a CYT Class).
Whatever you do...don't miss out!
• Developing character values in individuals including commitment, discipline, self esteem, confidence and integrity.
• Supporting the family unit through the direct involvement of each family member’s talents, interests and abilities.
• Providing a quality product without compromising a wholesome environment.
• Being a godly role model promoting the awareness of a higher accountability.
• To make the arts as accessible to children as sports or scouting programs throughout the entire country.
• To build a CYT Performing Arts Center to serve as a national center for excellence in children’s theater, serving as a training ground for future generations in the performing arts.
SEASON SPONSOR - ST. VINCENT HEALTH - Thank you St. Vincent!
PARTNERS & SPONSORS:
- Ameriprise Financial (Bilitz & Assoc)
- Centennial Bible Church, Westfield
- Church for the Nations
- Christel DeHaan Foundation
- East 91st Street Christian Church
- Friedens United Church of Christ, Greenwood area
- Grace Community Church, Noblesville
- Greater Things Community Center, Noblesville
- Indianapolis Star (Betsy Reason)
- Zionsville Presbyterian Church
- Button Maker
- Storage Space, for costumes
- Truck, for delivering props and sets