Important Links & Documents:Sponsors
Employment: Background Check
Employment: Policies of Conduct
Hiring New Positions for 2013
Because CYT does not own facilities, the organization rents space in the local community, utilizing classrooms and stages in churches, schools and local theaters. CYT is not affiliated with a particular church body, and people of all faiths are welcome.
... (read more)
• Developing character values in individuals including commitment, discipline, self esteem, confidence and integrity.
• Supporting the family unit through the direct involvement of each family member’s talents, interests and abilities.
• Providing a quality product without compromising a wholesome environment.
• Being a godly role model promoting the awareness of a higher accountability.
• To make the arts as accessible to children as sports or scouting programs throughout the entire country.
• To build a CYT Performing Arts Center to serve as a national center for excellence in children’s theater, serving as a training ground for future generations in the performing arts.
SEASON SPONSOR - ST. VINCENT HEALTH - Thank you St. Vincent!
- Ameriprise Financial (Bilitz & Assoc)
- Centennial Bible Church, Westfield
- Church for the Nations
- Christel DeHaan Foundation
- East 91st Street Christian Church
- Friedens United Church of Christ, Greenwood area
- Grace Community Church, Noblesville
- Greater Things Community Center, Noblesville
- Indianapolis Star (Betsy Reason)
- Zionsville Presbyterian Church
- Button Maker
- Storage Space for Costumes
- Truck for delivering props and sets