For a complete list of classes, click HERE
• There are no refunds for Classes/Membership.
• Respect for teachers, staff, parents, and other students is expected at all times.
• Honoring language will be used. Name-calling, profanity and/or inappropriate actions will not be tolerated.
• Students’ conduct will be respectful of property, and therefore, any damage done to property will be replaced or repaired by the student.
• CYT expects purity of self in relationships with others and one’s own body; therefore, drugs, alcohol or smoking are strictly prohibited. Overt physical contact between students is inappropriate at CYT activities.
• CYT expects students to dress modestly and appropriately, in a way that promotes a healthy environment and eliminates distractions.
• Overly tight or revealing clothing is not acceptable.
• Midriffs must be covered, even when arms are raised or when seated.
• Undergarments are not to be visible or exposed.