• There are no refunds for Classes/Membership.
• Fall classes are scheduled for in-person attendance. If the CDC or Indiana Department of Health guidelines change, all classes may be moved to a virtual platform. (We really hope this doesn't happen!)
• Due to social distancing guidelines, class attendance is limited. Once the class is full, we will open a virtual option for the class.
• All vocal classes are scheduled as an outdoor class. Please dress appropriately for the weather and wear sunscreen if needed. In case of inclement weather, the class will be rescheduled or taken virtually.
• Masks will be required for indoor classes. Classes will be taken outdoors whenever possible.
• Social distancing will be practiced.
• Respect for teachers, staff, parents, and other students is expected at all times.
• Kind language will be used. Name-calling, profanity and/or inappropriate actions will not be tolerated.
• Students’ conduct will be respectful of property, and therefore, any damage done to property will be replaced or repaired by the student.
• Drugs, alcohol or smoking are strictly prohibited. Overt physical contact between students is inappropriate at CYT activities.
• CYT expects students to dress modestly and appropriately, in a way that promotes a healthy environment and eliminates distractions.
• Overly tight or revealing clothing is not acceptable.
• Midriffs must be covered.
• Undergarments are not to be visible or exposed.